learn more about
QPR Suicide Prevention Training:
QPR stands for Question, Persuade, Refer. Dr. Trujillo is a certified trainer with the QPR Institute. QPR is a suicide prevention model that provides education to individuals and organizations to more effectively understand ways to appropriately intervene on behalf of suicidal individuals and identify resources for ongoing support.
Speaking engagements and/or workshops may be held in-person or virtually. These engagements can help to create improved awareness, problem-solving, productivity, performance, and relationship dynamics. Speaking engagements can be focused on the following groups of individuals:
- Coaches/athletics support staff/ administrators
- Teachers/education personnel
- Parents/guardians and supports of athletes/performers
- Mental Skills Training Workshops
- Athletes and Eating Disorders
- Non-Suicidal Self-Injury
- Coping with Anxiety in Performance Domains
- Body Image
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Material for other topics may be created as long as it is appropriate and within Dr. Trujillo’s scope of practice and competencies.
how it works
Cost and Format
For pricing on consultations, team interventions, and speaking engagements, please schedule a phone consultation or send Dr. Trujillo a message.